Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

94 Truths - And No Lies!

This is one of those "I'm too busy to write a post today, so I thought I would do a questionnaire instead" type days.  I'm coming to the conclusion that when I go on my hiatus, I may not have the energy or time to keep doing the one blog a day pace.  I'll definitely have to think about how to go on from there.

In the meantime, here's something that I did back in 2010 - and well, I've updated the answers in a 2015 perspective. 



It was a meme called "100 Truths"...but let's face it.  There's really only 94.  Apparently the person who wrote it doesn't know how to count.

WHAT WAS YOUR 
1. last beverage:
Lemon Ice Tea 
2. last phone call:
My sister 
3. last text message:
I honestly don't remember...I don't text much 
4. last song you listened to: 



5. last time you cried: 
Probably a couple months ago.  Real men DO cry. 

HAVE YOU EVER 
6. dated someone twice:
No, I have a habit of scaring women away... 
7. been cheated on:
That I can answer with an honest no. 
8. kissed someone & regretted it:
Nope. 
9. lost someone special:
Who hasn't? 
10. been depressed:
Off and on. 
11. been drunk and threw up :
Probably back in 2001 sometime...I rarely drink now as a result. 

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS: 
12. Royal Purple 
13. Emerald Green 
14. Cobalt Blue 

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU (2015) 
15. Made a new friend:
Yes. 
16. Fallen out of love:
No...one would have to first be IN love to fall out of it.  But, I AM embracing singlehood.
17. Laughed until you cried:
Sometimes. 
18. Met someone who changed you: Not yet... 
19. Found out who your true friends were :
You better believe it. 
20. Found out someone was talking about you:
Of course...and I probably don't have much to do with them now.
21. Kissed anyone on your bf friend's list:
Is that BF as in best friend, or BF as in boyfriend? Either way, no. LOL! 

GENERAL 
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life:
It's about spilt evenly. 
23. Do you have any pets:
Not since my cat passed away five years ago. 
24. Do you want to change your name:
I used to when I was younger...only because there were six Matthews in my second grade class. Now I'm fine with it. 
25. What did you do for your last birthday:
Family barbecue followed by a whole lot of nothing.  When you get older, you don't want much. 
26. What time did you wake up today:
9:00am 
27. What were you doing at midnight last night: 
Watching TV and packing. 
28. Name something you CANNOT wait for:
When the renovations on my new home are finished!
29. Last time you saw your Mother: A few minutes ago.
30. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life:
I'd love to change my career path.  Like yesterday. 
31. What are you listening to right now: The Price Is Right.  I think someone's playing for a car. 
32. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: 
Lots of people. 
33. What's getting on your nerves right now:
Nothing at the moment. 
34. Most visited web page: 



35. Nicknames: 
I went by Jughead on the Internet for years. 
36. Relationship Status:
Single and not looking.  If it's meant to be, it'll happen.  If not, oh well. 
37. Zodiac sign: 



38. He or She?:
I would be the he. 
39. Elementary School?:
Commonwealth P.S. Had a love/hate relationship with my school. 
40. Middle School :
See above.  I went to a K-8 school.
41. Hair colour:
Dark brown with a smidgen of grey. 
42. Long or short: As short as possible without going bald, though I need to get a haircut. 
43. Height:
6'2" 
44: What do you like about yourself?:
I'm verbose. 
45. Piercings:
None 
46. Tattoos:
Nada 
47. Righty or lefty: Right Handed...but oddly enough, left-footed... 

FIRSTS 
48. First surgery:
The gall bladder surgery from hell circa 2011. 
49. First piercing:
See question 45. 
50. First best friend:
Brandon and Brandi, my neighbours when I was three. 
51. First sport you joined:
Karate 
52. First vacation:
We never really DID vacations...one childhood thing I never got to experience. 
53. First pair of trainers:
Trainers as in shoes, or trainers as in disposable tighty-whities? You gots to be specific. 

RIGHT NOW 
54. Eating:
Nothing 
55. Drinking:
Nothing 
56. I'm about to: Get ready for work...boo
57. Listening to: See Question 31 
58. Waiting for:
See Question 28 


YOUR FUTURE 
59. Want kids?:
Don't I need a wife or common-law partner to do that? 
60. Get Married?:
At this point in time, no.  But never say never. 
61. Career?
Hopefully at a different place than where I am now. 

WHICH IS BETTER 
62. Lips or eyes:
Eyes 
63. Hugs or kisses:
Hugs 
64. Shorter or taller: Shorter...only cause I don't know too many girls taller than 6'2"! 
65. Older or Younger:
Not too young, not too old. 
66. Romantic or spontaneous:
Both. 
67. Nice stomach or nice arms:
I don't care about things like that.  Totally superficial. 
68. Sensitive or loud:
I like sensitivity. 
69. Hook-up or relationship:
Relationship. 
70. Trouble maker or hesitant:
I'm hesitant. 

HAVE YOU EVER 
71. Kissed a stranger:
Not by choice. 
72. Drank hard liquor:
Not since I was 21. 
73. Lost glasses/contacts: No, but I've broken my glasses before. 
74. Sex on first date:
What do you think I am, a ho?!?
75. Broken someone's heart:
No. 
76. Had your own heart broken:
Countless times 
77. Been arrested: Never 
78. Turned someone down:
HAH! People usually turn ME down before I get the chance! 
79. Cried when someone died:
Yep. 
80. Fallen for a friend:
I've had crushes...but not actually fallen for 'em. 

DO YOU BELIEVE IN 
81. Yourself:
I'm getting there. 
82. Miracles:
Depends on the definition of 'miracle'. 
83. Love at first sight: 




84. Heaven:
Nobody knows until they die. 
85. Santa Claus:
I believe in the spirit of giving... 
86. Kiss on the first date?:
I'm open to it if she is. 
87. Angels: Guardian or Heavenly? Actually, never mind, I believe in both. 

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY 
88. Had more than one bf/gf?:
I have trouble finding even ONE! 
89: Most common phrase said?:
I'm sorry, we do not have any in stock. 
90. Did you sing today?: No...I try to fight against noise pollution. 
91: Think you were with someone that you wanted to be with forever?:
I don't know. 
92. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why?:
I'd go back to high school years and try my luck at a different high school. 
93. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? 
I don't know...2014 kind of sucked.  Oh, let's go with December 25, 2014.  I like Christmas. 
94. Are you afraid of falling in love?:
Falling in love, no? Staying in love...that's the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment