Search This Blog

Thursday, March 06, 2014

Challenge Accepted?

As a result of my being sick with a really bad head cold now (I tell you, March is really kicking my behind here), I'm going to focus less on the writing aspect and more on the video portion of the Thursday Video Blog.  To compensate for the loss of written content, I've expanded the size of the font to eighteen point.

And, you know what they say about men with big fonts, right?



(Yep...those are the cold meds talking here.)

Anyway, I was talking yesterday about the challenge that I was issued a few days ago, and in this blog entry, I come close to making a decision.  Enjoy this abbreviated blog posting for today, and hopefully I'll be back at 100% tomorrow.  But hey, at least it's a perfect excuse to practice what I preach in the video!




And, in case you were wondering, I plan to start this challenge after I recover.  Damn end of winter colds!

No comments:

Post a Comment