Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Conversation Hearts For Single People!

Okay, everyone!  Today is Valentine's Day, and if you are coupled, it can be a great day.

But for those of us who aren't, such as myself, it's just another date on the calendar.  Another cold, miserable day.


(And lest you think I'm being overdramatic here, it's currently -31C where I am right now.  Believe me.  Valentine's Day 2016 really IS cold and miserable.)

I think that while it's nice that there are a lot of Valentine's Day merchandise available for people who have someone to love, I think there should also be merchandise for singles to enjoy.

And, I'm not talking about royal blue sweaters that cost eighty bucks that can get run over with a lawnmower either.  Right, D.J. Tanner?


I mean, look at those conversation hearts in pastel colours that tell you to "BE MINE" or "KISS ME".  Why don't they have any for single people?  Or people who don't want love?  Or people who hate Valentine's Day?

Well, thanks to the Candy Heart Generator, I thought that I'd make my own.  Have a look at a few examples!



Conversation heart for the woman scorned...


And, let's face it...men can be scorned too.



For those who would rather fall in love with their careers than an actual person.


It pays to advertise sometimes...


Even conversation hearts have a right to Rickroll...


For all I know, this heart could very well exist...it is 2016, after all.


Well, this is direct...


Nobody will EVER break my heart ever again...well, unless you eat this one.  And, I really wouldn't recommend it.


There IS truth in advertising.


Perfect to send to an ex...though, maybe the message should be less direct and more subtle.


If they had these for today, I'd buy out the store.


Well, this is a sweet way to give out your number...by the way, the last 4 digits of this fictional number spell the word LOVE...


For those who don't like conversation...


The contestants on the Bachelor should really have some of these on hand.


Some of us hate being single...


Some of us are a little more optimistic...


And some of us have made peace with it...

But the most important thing about today, whether you are single or not is this...



And if you can master that...that's half the battle.



No comments:

Post a Comment