Search This Blog

Thursday, January 30, 2014

My Low-Budget Anti-Bullying Vid!

Okay, so I wanted to explain the purpose for this particular blog.  Firstly, I wanted to tell you something that you likely already know.  This blog has been (and continues to be) a non-profit venture.  While I eventually do want to make a career out of writing at some point, I think that by including ads and PayPal donation boxes in the blog kind of takes away a lot of the fun that the blog presents.  Maybe down the road, I could reconsider this, but for now, I think it's best that I keep this blog going the way that it is now.

So, what does this mean?  Well, it means operating the blog on a shoestring budget.


And, when I say shoestring budget, I mean no budget.


I mean, seriously.  I'm using a 16 GB iPad mini to film my videos.  It does the job, but it's hardly considered advanced high definition technology.  So, it's kind of hard for me to make really decent video projects.
Like, take this example of an anti-bullying video I made.  Sure, it could have gone a lot better...but I think it kind of works.  After all, I do make a pop culture reference to one of the longest running game shows of all time!

Have a look.  And please, be gentle.




No comments:

Post a Comment